Wednesday, 4 April 2012

CONFUSED !


Did it really snow yesterday or was it just a figment of my creative imagination.  I have been having some pretty weird dreams lately!!!  Its positively tropical today like yesterday never happened!!!

Because of the bad weather it meant I could stay inside and get creative, work on the Nouveau Rose CD is almost complete but I took some time out to make a card.




Last push today to get the cd finalised, tested and ready for production then its craft room here I come.

Have a great day

X

5 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful Sharon - this cd looks really good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card, Its mad weather, It was sunny here this am but looks like snow again now with the dark clouds. Love Hxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Sharon, love the decoupaged flower. Good to see you making more cards again.

    Mary xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just LOVE the layering on the rose!

    ReplyDelete