Friday, 6 April 2012

DEAR DEIRDRE .......

Right on trend ............ not.
Once upon a time I was young and slender and incredibly unfashionable!!!!!  Why were shell suits so fashionable, they were once upon a time werent they?????

When was it ever ok to wear glasses that covered your entire face????  And the curly hair well lets not even comment on that!!!

But the leggings .................... at long last fashion has finally caught up with me, albeit 18 years later but I was a trendsetter I just didnt know it!!!!!  Funky leggings are all the rage right now, not quite sure how long the the trend will last (hopefully not long, cant imagine my butt in a pair of them now!!!)

I've showed you mine now you have to show me yours, come on my little trendsetting bloggers we all want to see your fashion faux pas!!!!!

A crafty prize for the best(worst) one.

x

1 comment:

  1. I had even better Deirdre glasses than that Sharon, mine even had the legs at the bottom of the glasses. Still got the glasses somewhere, thankfully no pictures taken phew!! Oh i had permed hair too way back then..

    Mary xx

    ReplyDelete