Thursday, 5 April 2012

WILDLIFE


Yesterday the little blue tit had custody of the tree, today its Mr Squirrels turn.  We have a fairly small garden but its amazing the amount of visitors we get to it on a daily basis, I love it, I wonder who will be joining us tomorrow, a big bear, an eagle, oooh the mind boggles!!!!.  Before I stayed here I was in a city flat so only saw seagulls and pigeons!

So thrilled that the Nouveau Rose CD is finally launched which means its time for the winner of the card and CD to be drawn.  I will put all the names into a hat and I will get hubby to blindly draw one out the winner be announced at 2pm today.  Good luck to you all.

x




1 comment:

  1. I've just ordered a few cd's Sharon, i HAVE to keep my collection up to date. It's nice to see Mr Squirrel, he's lovely.

    Good luck to all who are in with a chance to win your lovely card.. It's nice to see you making cards again

    Mary xx

    ReplyDelete