Tuesday, 1 May 2012

GOING DIGITAL


SOMETIMES!!!!!!!

Where would we be without the internet, I for one would still be working in a BT call centre and I nearly ended up back there last week when my pc died after being infected with a horrible malware/scareware virus!  Four days it took for me to clear but thankfully patientience, tea and lots of chocolate got me through the worst of it.

I seem to be taking over more and more of the internet these days with Facebook, Blogs, Gallery, You Tube and now my second website!!!! 

If you love digital downloads please take a peep and let me know what you think http://sharonduncancrafts.com/

I've got over 100 listed already and hundreds more ideas whirring around in my little brain!!!!!

Have a great weekend and may the sun try a little bit harder to shine.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment