Thursday, 3 May 2012

GUARDING THE PALACE

I wonder if all Palace Guards are as cute as this one.  Hard to tell under their large furry hats (apparently called Busbys but I had to Google to find that out.

  • I used an 8" x 8" black card base scored to create and easel card.  I cut a large diamond (to symbolise the Diamond Jubilee) out of holographic card and layered the guard and his little hut on top.
  • The base is covered in backing paper with a strip of bunting and a thin strip of holographic card to act as a stopper for the easel.  I finished the card off with a sentiment in the corner.
Palace Guard is available as a Digital Download for only 75p which includes a full sheet of toppers and a matching backing paper.  http://sharonduncancrafts.com/shop_for_digital_downloads/one_for_the_boys

Sharon
x


3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Sharon,love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Sharon, i just love his big green eyes. Great idea putting down how you made it too.

    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this palace guard! I'm doing some jubilee tags and this download will work really well.

    ReplyDelete