Monday, 7 May 2012

Merry Maymas!!!!


Its cold enough to be Christmas which is why I felt inspired to get creative.  I have just made my first Christmas Card of the year using a Humphreys Corner stamp and papers and elements from my NEW CD - Essential Elements - Christmas. 

I started with a stampers panel and stamped my Humphrey directly onto it, coloured with Promarkers (Cool Grey 1 and Warm Grey 1 for Humpreys skin) then trimmed.  My base card is approx 8" x 8", I covered the base with green snowflake paper then a smaller panel of coffee swirly paper on top.  A red ribbon along the middle enhances the Humpreys duffle coat, a matching red bow and a green text box complete the picture.

Everything on this card except for the stamped image has been printed from the NEW CD.

 The NEW CD will be available from Friday 11th May, its packed full of backing papers, ribbons, bows, text boxes and *new* stampier panels.  Everything you need for a happy stamping Christmas!!!! 

Sharon
x

4 comments:

  1. Ooh this is fabulous,lovely image and coloured beautifully.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a 'thing' about swirls! Is the coffee swirl paper on the new cd? A really lovely card Sharon. Sorry I've not been posting - we're in that twilight zone between a death and funeral, yuck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card!
    What colour promarkers did you use for humphrey i can never get the colours right either too blue or too pink lol
    katie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just love everything about it Sharon.

    Mary x

    ReplyDelete