Thursday, 17 May 2012

REFLECTIONS


This card was made using my lovely hubbys CD On His Travels.  He loves to dabble with a paintbrush and I've had to relent and give him a little bit of my craft space to get creative !!!!!

I've used an A4 card folded in half then the front folded back on itself.  I covered the inside with one of the matching backing papers and the outside with the other backing paper.  I layered the decoupage on top of the base panel then using just one of the decoupage elements I highlighted the bridge area.  I finished the card off with a matching paper ribbon, bow and sentiment.

Sharon
x


8 comments:

  1. This is fabulous,love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sharon, this is a beautiful card and nice to see you using one of hubby's CD. His painting is super. Lovely layout especially your die cut out.
    Thanks for joining us again at CD Sunday.
    Hugs
    Christine xx
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the paper with matching bow - looks great. Fabulous image too. Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another great piece of artwork from Kenny. Lovely card too Sharon.

    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This lovely Sharon, love the shape of the card and contrasting papers, love the image, looks so tranquil.
    sue-bb
    Guest designer for CD Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a talented family you are, this is such a lovely image and I do like the layout you've used.
    Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday again this week.
    Jenny x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card Sharon, I was only looking at this CD on your website yesterday and now have it on my 'list', thanks for sharing at CD Sunday, x

    ReplyDelete