Thursday, 17 May 2012

TIME TO STITCH

There has been a lot of talk about cross stitch lately, I think its making a come back.  As a cross stitch love who has not done much lately I decided to have a good ole dig around the drawer and see what was what.  I discovered several finished items ready for framing and several more kits that were half started and half finished!!!   Well rather than finish off one of the unfinished items I decided to start something new!!!!!!

I got out the cross stitch software and after several attempts was finally happy with converting a photo of my beautiful grandaughter Rachel into a chart.  I made a start last night with the threads I had available (have to get more as never seem to have the right colours!!!)  Will post regular updates so you can see it all coming together.

Happy Stitching

Sharon
x

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see this in it's full glory when finished. I just know it's going to be gorgeous.

    Mary x

    ReplyDelete