Sunday, 3 June 2012

AUTUMN BEAUTY

This card was inspired by my most favourite month of all ..... Autumn.

I started with a paper pricking template (hard work on the fingers but very effected) I then built up the layers of many leaves and flowers all from the Autumn Leaves CD, the backing paper and text box are also from the cd.  I gave a very subtle hint of sparkle with 2 small dragonfly brads.  I'm thrilled at how this turned out and I'm going to put it aside for my stepmums birthday in September and enter it as this weeks card for the CD Sunday Challenge.

Happy Crafting

Sharon
x

8 comments:

  1. Sharon this so lovely, you must have a lot of patience but as you say well worth the time as this lovely card shows.
    sue-b Guest designer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sharon this is stunning, what a great card, Love it, Hxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous...love the design .xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sharon this is so pretty, I would be so happy if it dropped through my letterbox.
    Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday again this week.
    Jenny x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is gorgeous Sharon - I just know your step-mum will love it. The paper pricking is beautiful and makes such a delicate image, the leafy background so subtle - and the layered leaves and flowers finish it off beautifully.
    Thank you for joining us at The CD Sunday Challenge.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all those leave and well done on all that piercing.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree Sharon, the paper pricking is very effective. A lovely green card. Very pretty leaves. Thanks for sharing with us at CD Challenge. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card and fab to see some different techniques. Must try paper pricking! Ali x

    ReplyDelete