Tuesday, 24 July 2012

OOPS

Forgive me bloggers for I have sinned, its been a month exactly since my last post.

Life as usual has continued to get in the way, with various business and personal dramas and dilemas to deal with.  Some days I think my duvet is the best friend I've got lol.

I have been working away in the background though with some fabby new cds added to the collection. http://www.sharonduncan.co.uk/.

Unfortunately I've had to close the Digital Download website, it just wasnt paying for itself and I already have enough mouths to feed here so something had to give.  Apologies to those of you that did use it.

Anyway I have nothing happy or jolly to report at the moment so I shall go crawl back under my rock and brood.  I'm planning on winning the Euromillions tonight so hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.  I dont mind sharing with a few others so good luck to everyone x

They say money doesnt make you happy but heck neither does being skint and struggling, I know which one I'd rather be!!!

Oh ..................... if only!!!!

x



No comments:

Post a Comment