Thursday, 9 August 2012

Summer Sun

Wooooooo Hooooooooo

2 Blog posts and 2 cards made in one single day!!!!!

This time I've gone for a Summer theme from the Sensational Seasons CD.

8 x 8 card (my favourite size if you hadnt noticed!) covered with gorgeous butterfly backing paper.
I layer of gold at approx 6.75" then a layer of backing paper at 6.5".  I trimmed around the butterfly on the backing paper so you can just get a glimpse of gold underneath and it also gives the card dimension.  I then added the topper, text box and ribbon tied with a knot.  The flowers have had tiny gold gems added to give them some bling.

Happy Crafting

Sharon

3 comments:

  1. Sharon this is so unusual I love it , the hair is fabulous ! great card Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Sharon,love the colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card Sharon, i too love 8 x 8 cards. I too love the colours of the hair, it's just fab!!

    Mary x

    ReplyDelete