Saturday, 23 July 2016

OUT OF ACTION

Afternoon all, still got getting the hang of this blogging nonsense yet lol.  I do have a very good excuse this time though.  A couple of weeks ago I had a nasty accident at work which left me with badly torn ligaments in my ankle and unable to walk.  So I've pretty much been on bed rest since then.







I have however discovered crafting, I know I live for crafting but I mean good ole fashioned crafting.  After a rummage in my craft cupboard I found wool, needles and patterns and I've knitted my first jacket.  Its been years since I did any now I cant stop.  I've started on a top also !!!!

I've also dabbled with parchment craft using Clarity Stamps Groovi System, love it so will do much more of that in the coming weeks.

Stay tuned for more of my grumbling and craft making.

Sharon
x

No comments:

Post a Comment